After a few decades leading in Business in roles from Rookie to Executive to the Runway to the Boardroom to Business Owner…
And after a few more decades ;) of exciting and challenging ages and stages of living and loving and experiencing and sharing and curiously observing Life…
I am convinced the HAPPIEST people simply:
CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!
There is a powerful and winning connection between articulating and achieving the happiness you’re after right now, not just delaying as your future reality… you know, till you somehow *deserve* it then (ever wonder why some people seem to achieve Happy and some it forever eludes?!)
Delaying Happiness Is Simply An Excuse.
Look at the impact you can have TODAY if you CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!
The BOLD! Factor HAPPINESS TRIFECTA: Discover Yours!
1) Know what matters in your life at this age, this stage,
2) Know what you want most to achieve as your big win, and
3) Know what achieving that big win means for you, right now.
When you know, you define HAPPINESS AS SUCCESS… in YOUR OWN terms.
Here’s Mine (I’m happiest when I walk my talk!):
1) Courageous Self-Leadership (OWN THIS. IT’S UP TO ME!)
2) Everyday Greatness & Good Enough. BOTH. (AM I PROUD OF MY IMPACT ON THIS DAY? WAS I ACCOUNTABLE TO MYSELF IN IT? NO EXCUSES?! And realizing sometimes, in some situations (not all), Good Enough trumps bringing my A-Game!)
3) Contagious Excellence (DID I SURROUND MYSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO I WANT TO CATCH WHAT THEY HAVE? AM I SPREADING GOOD CONTAGIOUS?! OR AM I SIMPLY INFECTING AND BEING INFECTED BY OTHERS?)
Happiness Is Your Choice!
How cool is that?
© 1993-2012 Ann Ulrich THE BOLD! FACTOR® ANNULRICH.COM
Photo: This big-aroma bunch of bright orange roses as a gift from David’s work party inspired adding orange in our condo – in our den and on our deck – and soon to be added to the red of The BOLD! Factor. I’ve always loved Red & Purple – now also love Orange!